I have been referring to Investopedia for a long time since I became interested in learning about finance and stock markets in general.
According to my research, there is no website/blog which beats what Investopedia has to offer because the depth and quality of the material is really uncomparable.
But then, here are a few good resources to learn about the allied fields which may not be considered as alternatives to Investopedia but will surely help one gain insights:
- Livemint – A very good resource to stay updated and learn about a variety of finance and investment related topics.
- Yahoo finance – Reliable information from different sources.
- Reuters – Finance related news and information.
- Zerodha – Markets, trading and Investments simplified.
- YouTube Channels by – Warrior Trading, Timothy Sykes, Sasha Evdakov, Ricky Gutierrez
- Free e-books for in-depth knowledge of the subject matter