1. Spirituality reveals the truth behind all that’s going on in the present. It is a very logical and factual process to observe and understand who we truly are and what this world is made up of.
2. Maintaining relationships is as important as working and earning for a living. People who can understand your feelings and support you will not only add meaning to your life but also provide a sense of belongingness.
3. Most of the people just forget to smile, have a laugh or openly share and discuss thoughts. They just want to somehow accumulate stuff but not let go of their basic tendencies to truly live a life filled with satisfaction.
4. Yoga doesn’t just mean folding and twisting your body. It has a deeper purpose to unionize all your senses and goes much beyond the physical practices.
5. Meditation can be as simple as paying attention to what’s in front of you. If you are forcing yourself to meditate, then it is going to be of no value.