1. Hustling and grinding through the week so that you can enjoy the Sunday is not the kind of life you should aim for. The work which you are doing should complement your life and its ultimate purpose which is to offer a living and at the same time, a certain level of satisfaction.
2. Companies which do not value their employees are bound to fail in the long term. People work to earn and have a life after work and not just give away their lives for the sake of profits and quarterly earnings.
3. True entrepreneurship lies in valuing your customers and more than that your employees. Workers and employees are the backbone of any organization and thus need to be treated accordingly.
4. If you can create value in this digital age, people will follow and buy whatever you are going to offer. It’s just that, you have to invest your time to create this value driven product and focus on just a handful of parameters to start generating an income.
5. You dream to quit the rat race but rarely introspect and focus on finding a solution. If you can work and take out some time of your life to create something of your own and not get stuck in the analysis-paralysis, you can atleast start getting off this hustle mindset world. Act today to find your way!