1. It is better to see the good in people than to criticize them because learning can come from anybody around us.
2. Be willing to fail a little so that you can succeed in the long run. Keeping your focus on the long term can help you take each step carefully and in a calculated manner.
3. Opportunities come and go, but if one can realize that the present is the only chance which exists, then one will never dare to waste time.
4. The best way to learn is to share your learning with the others. It’s a great strategy to learn, grow and further expand your horizons.
5. It’s not always about being right. At times, it’s about being smart as well.
6. In order to change a situation, you have to look at it from every possible angle. Don’t get stuck if the solution doesn’t seem to appear. Work out with the situation from all the possible perspectives.