Skip to content
- Prepare a portfolio website of your work (many free options available)
- Upgrade and sharpen your skills.
- Try learning some other related skills as well for e.g. if you are Logo designer then try to explore some other fields such as User Interface (UI), User Experience design (UX) or web design.
- Improve your written and oral communication skills by trying to gain professional command over one internationally spoken language.
- Simultaneously, try getting into other gigs as well.
- Read about other related domains and spread your arms to learn, understand and eventually implement.
- Practice and revise what you are currently working on to help get your work communicated with a wide array of prospective clients.