Skip to content
- Herd mentality – many are doing it then why not me?
- They all are attention seekers. Again no concrete purpose of doing so.
- Lack of wisdom – they don’t even know or say, don’t even attempt to know more about some people or gain even a tiny bit of wisdom who have achieved something good in their lives.
- No control over emotions and senses – following what the mind and body says
- They think that they will eventually earn money or will become rich through such cheap ways
- A genuine lack of desire to achieve something good in life.
- Unemployment (empty mind devil’s workshop)