1. I think the biggest challenge is that you have to be willing to give up the things that you enjoy the most and instead, take up the things that are important to be done in life. Giving up on your comfort zone will not only open up a lot many opportunities but it will also help you self-inquire to walk in the right direction.
2. I’m a very optimistic kind of a person. If at all I would have any advice for someone who doesn’t have faith in himself/herself, then I would say, just keep going because you never know what is lying ahead of you. All the external factors are not in your control. Do what’s in your hand.
3. As long as we are able to find satisfaction within our lives, the world is going to be a beautiful place to live in.
4. To be honest, life is not in the past or future. You can regret, enjoy your memories of the past, plan or fear the future. But life is what happens in this moment.
5. Life is like a great big puzzle. You have to put pieces in order and then arrange them to make some sense out of it.