What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
A big Thank You to Jyot, for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger award!
Jyot is an inspirational blogger who writes about life and living in a simple manner. I recommend that you do checkout her website. https://gladsomejyot.in/
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
2. Answer the questions given to you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them to answer your questions.
4. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
5. List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
My Answers to Jyot’s Questions :
1. What do you think about life?
Its a wonderful gift. A tough journey to reach the ultimate goal of freedom and peace.
2. How’s your mental Health?
Good! I am a seeker of spiritual paths and thus constantly read, write and practice various ways as suggested by the ancient texts of the world which help me to stay aware and keep my mind calm.
3. What’s your favorite quality about yourself?
I am a pretty straightforward guy with a constant learning attitude.
4. How’s your Day?
Just another day writing, thinking, learning and exploring!
5. Describe yourself in one Word
6. What do you do apart from blogging?
I am currently a student, a marketer and a designer.
7. What’s your favorite Quote?
My favorite quote is by Dr. Carl Sagan, “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.“
I have nominated the following Bloggers :
My 10 Questions to the Nominees :
1. What Inspired you to start your blogging journey?
2. State a few tips to the new and upcoming bloggers of your niche or genre
3. How has the pandemic affected you as a blogger?
4. What is your ultimate goal of life?
5. What do you do apart from blogging?
6. How do you think that writing has changed your life?
7. Do you have creative blocks? If yes then what’s your strategy to deal with those?
8. Do you think that blogging can help you earn a decent living or that one should just pursue it as a hobby? What are your thoughts?
9. What is that one message you would wish to give to the world?
10. Who is your role model and why?
I would like to again thank Jyot for nominating me for this award cause ultimately as a writer and a content creator, a little appreciation from the readers and fans is what helps keep the journey moving forward. I thank all of my supporters and readers and hope that all stay strong, healthy and happy!