Good and bright!
Yes, there are going to be issues as far as the economic scenario is concerned in the short term but in the long term, things are going to get back to normal.
So for now, your job is to stop worrying and,
- Start re-skilling yourself cause you cannot rely on the current education system which you have gone through if you wish to land a good job.
- Focus on your learning aspect and learn the concepts with a deeper sense by reminding yourself that you might need to apply those.
- Focus on portfolio preparation (projects, hobbies anything)
- Network through good job portals like LinkedIn and connect with potential recruiters.
- Start exploring things cause now is the time to do so.
I repeat, don’t waste your time in worrying about something which is not in your control rather learn and create opportunities for yourself, rest the decision lies in your hands.
Wish you the Best!